Unwind from everyday stress and enjoy the healing benefits of a relaxing massage in the calming, welcoming atmosphere at Kramer Wellness.
Benefits of massage:
- Stress Relief
- Improved Circulation
- Stimulation of the Lymphatic System
- Improved Skin Tone
Types of massage available include:
This technique uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping. It enhances the body’s own natural healing mechanisms and reduces stress.
This technique uses a series of gliding, compressing, stretching and cupping motions over the body. These light, rhythmic movements, applied without massage oil, stimulate the lymphatic system without compressing the vessels. This allows lymph to easily move through the tissues and lymph nodes.
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is a specific light-touch massage applied to the vast network of interconnecting lymph chains spread throughout the body to facilitate removal of stagnant toxins, swelling, sinus and chest congestion among other benefits. You can utilize it to assist in full body detoxification or do a site-specific treatment to eliminate swelling or drain sinus congestion, as an example. It stimulates the immune system while soothing and relaxing the central nervous system and can help speed recovery from injury and surgery.
Deep Tissue Massage
This technique focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. The movement is slower, and the pressure is deeper, concentrated on areas of tension and pain in order to reach the sub-layer of muscles and fascia.
- 30-Minute Deep Tissue Men – $70.00
- 30-Minute Deep Tissue Women – $60.00
- 30-Minute Swedish Massage – $55.00
- 60-Minute Full Body Lymph Drainage – $100.00
- 60-Minute Swedish Massage – $100.00
- 15-Minute Lymphatic Drainage – $20.00
- 30-Minute Lymphatic Drainage – $50.00
- 90-Minute Deep Tissue Men – $195.00
- 90-Minute Deep Tissue Women – $165.00
- 30-Minute Prenatal – $55.00
- 60-Minute Prenatal – $100.00